In 2015 he obtained a PhD in Information Engineering at Department of Information Engineering and Mathematical Science of University of Siena, Italy with a research line in Artificial Intelligence (adaptive systems for information processing), discussing a Thesis on “Developmental Visual Agent – Video Scene Semantic Labeling using Deep Learning and Learning from Constraints”.
In 2010 he graduated cum laude in Telecommunications Engineering (Master Degree) at the University of Siena, Italy, discussing a Thesis on “Videoconference for the Asterisk VoIP PBX: Study and Implementation“.
In 2007 he graduated cum laude in Telecommunications Engineering (Bachelor Degree) at the University of Siena, Italy, discussing a Thesis on “Implementation on FPGA of a Control System for Increasing the Entropy of Random Bits Generator”.
- Decentralized Consensus Algorithms;
- Smart Contracts;
- Computer Vision:
- Developmental Visual Agent (DVA);
- Deep Learning and Learning from Constraints;
- A General Purpose Computer Vision System.
- Machine Learning:
- Semantic Based Regularization Software (SBRS);
- Integration of Symbolic and Sub-Symbolic Models for Information Processing;
- An Intelligent Agent Simulator to Connect Logic and Kernel Machine.
- Videoconference for Asterisk:
- VoIP Protocols (SIP, IAX2, H.323);
- AppConference, MCU media mixer, CONFIANCE, VMukti.
- Segmentation of retinal vasculature:
- Wavelets (Gabor and Morlet);
- Supervised Classification (GMM, k-NN, LMSE, SVM);
- Public Image Database (DRIVE, STARE).
- Random Bits Generator:
- Complexity Theory and Information Theory;
- Random and Pseudo-Random Number Generators;
- Cryptographic Algorithms;
- Control system and FPGA.